Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Beginner
0 Ratings

BTP-115c/20000/15000

I am new to BT and the experience so far has been awful. After weeks of delays and problems with my (fire to premise) account the broadband is finally working, but the TV still isn't. I get error code BTP-115c; BTP-20000 and BTP-15000. Basically BT player isn't loading and I get a message that I'm a not a BT customer. I've seen similar posts on here so others have had this problem too, but the solution wasn't posted. People in the call centre don't have a clue and say from their side everything is looks fine. I've done everything from factory resets to switching on and off the youview box... nothing works. Does anyone have a solution to this? Thanks!
0 Ratings

Re: BTP-115c/20000/15000

@kaluchan I'm really sorry about the problems with your BT TV. Those error messages are usually caused by an issue with subscription or Multicast set up on the network and has to be fixed on our side. If you send over your details on the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Beginner
0 Ratings

Thanks for your reply. I've just messaged you my details. I really hope you can help with this.Thanks!
0 Ratings

@kaluchan can you use the click here to contact the mods link as I'm unable to help via the private message feature? Its on the left hand side of the page when you click my username.

contact the mods.png

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Beginner
0 Ratings

Hi NeilO

Thanks for this. I sent the message to the mods a couple hours ago. Do you know roughly when I might expect to hear from them? Thanks
0 Ratings

Hi @kaluchan we're quite busy at the moment and will be in touch in the next few days.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Beginner
0 Ratings

Thanks. Frustratingly, this has been going on for weeks now, so I would really appreciate it if you could look into this asap. Cheers
Beginner
0 Ratings

In the meantime does anyone know what might be the cause of this problem? BT CS promised to fix the problem by today (for the 100th time) - and they haven't.