Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
Accepted Solution

BTP-20000/ BTP-15000/ BTP-155c

Right so after finnally getting the net issue sorted i cant access the BT Player or any of my subscription channels saying the account needs set up. After calling the call centres doing resets etc still no progress and they want to book an engineer that isnt needed.

I have ZERO faith in the call centres after the last saga i had with them, is it possible to get some assistance getting this sorted from the mod team who i have full faith in after paddyb got the infinity connection issue sorted.
Contributor

Re: BTP-20000/ BTP-15000/ BTP-155c

Hopefully this can be resolved soon so i can get the subscription channels etc.

Hi @Shaneo1091,

This happened to me recently after updating the box. As I had no recordings I factory reset the box. Once I set it up again the channels and BT Player worked perfect. I take it you have already tried it? If you have, there may be an issue on our side with updating your subscription. That's something we can look into. To reach us, click on my user name and then on contact the mods. It will take us a couple of working days before we can pick it up.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Contributor

Have done all that was mentioned including the resets. Have submitted the contact request
Highlighted
Contributor

Any news on the issue yet @DanielS ?? 

Cant understand why it thinks i dont have a BT Tv account given that i have Tv, phone and infinity in my package

Hi @Shaneo1091

Thanks for posting back!  Apologies for the delay getting back to you.

I have checked our email queue and we have received your details.  We are a bit behind at the moment which is the reason why it's taking us a little longer to pick up your case.  As soon as you reach the top of our email queue one of the guys will give you a shout to help with this Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Contributor

@RobbieMac 

@DanielS

Any ideas in a timeframe yet buddy ?

BT TV Expert

Hi @Shaneo1091

I have taken a look at the case.

I have seen there was some missing information on your TV Account settings. I have corrected this and so all should be working now.

For the configuration change to take effect, the home hub will need a factory reset. Once the reset is done and hub is back up, go on to the set top box and navigate to the BT player. That should establish the connection to the BT Servers.

Once thta is done you should be able to go on to any of your Internet channels such as BT Sport, the first channel may ask you to click okay to set up. Just click okay and it should then work.

If there are any issues with the above just drop me a PM and can discuss with you.

I have also left you a voicemail with my phone number if you would prefer to ring me rather than IM.

Let me know if that works,

Thank you,

Gemma.

BT TV ExpertGemma_P
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
Contributor

Hi @Gemma_P whatever magic you done seems to have cured the issue, thank you very much

BT TV Expert

Glad to hear all working now!! If any problems in the future just drop me a PM and I'll take a look for you.

BT TV ExpertGemma_P
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.