Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings
Accepted Solution

BTTV details cannot be viewed on My BT

Hi,

Recently installed my youview box, but the details for the TV aspect of the account are not showing in My BT, all I get is "error retrieving details, please try refreshing" after several attempts it does not work via the App or on the BT site. Is it a known fault or does it need fixing?

Regards

Richard

0 Ratings

Re: BTTV details cannot be viewed on My BT

Hi @rich03 Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

How recently has the BTTV service activated on your account and have you received an email to say the BTTV service is now ready to use?

Are you experiencing any errors with any other part of your online account or it is just the BTTV?

cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

Hi,

It was activated on Monday, I do have an email saying it is active, but I have been problems also with some of the HD Extra channels I have subscribed to. Some of them like good food HD and H2 HD say not subscribed when I try to set up. They are however part of the HD extra pack. I have no problems viewing channels such as Discovery HD and Universal HD.

Regards

Richard

0 Ratings

Hi @rich03 Thanks for posting back and sorry you are also having an issue with some of the channels. This is probably the cause of the problem with viewing the BTTV details online.

We will be happy to help get this all fixed up for you if you send us over your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

Ok thank you. I have completed information as requested.

Regards

Richard

Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

Hi,

Thanks for the call about the missing channels, I still do not think the website is very clear though as all of the channels listed at http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/47233/~/what-channels-are-available-in-the-hd-extra-b... - as being in the HD Extra pack are not really in the HD extra pack and this is very misleading.

2017-10-13 (1).png

This is the error I get when trying to access TV details on My BT so I hope this can be fixed.

Richard.

Beginner
0 Ratings

My BT Package Overview - Your BT TV "Error retrieving your details"

When I go to the BT website and navigate to the "My BT Package overview" page, I can see the status of my Broadband, my Phone, but the BT TV says, "Error retrieving your details".

BT support has been unable to fix this and I suspect they don't really understand the issue.

I saw someone else in the forum that had this issue but it didn't have a fix for the problem.

I believe my BT TV is active since I can watch TV.

Can someone help?

Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 1.50.09 PM.png 

0 Ratings

Re: My BT Package Overview - Your BT TV "Error retrieving your details"

Hi @naples98 Sorry you are experiencing a fault with your online account when checking on your BTTV details.

We will be happy to get this reported and fixed for you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

Hi,

I now have my channels that were missing!

Thanks for the assistance from the mods on this one.

Richard

0 Ratings

@rich03 That's great, thanks for updating the thread. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”