Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Beginner
Accepted Solution

Can't load subscription channels

Hi,

Turned on the TV this morning, and I have lost BT TV and as a consequence all subscription channels.

Others appear to have had the same problem, and have had the issue resolved by mods. Would it be possible for a mod to contact me to sort out this particular problem. Thanks.  

Re: Can't load subscription channels

[ Edited ]

Hi @robbo99 and welcome.

I'm sorry you've lost the subscription channels. Are you having any broadband connection problems? Are you seeing any error codes?

Cheers

David

DaveM | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Beginner

Hi DavidM,

Thanks for contacting me so quickly, it's much appreciated.

I'm not having any internet connection problems, and I haven't seen an error code. As previously mentioned connection to BTTV has simply disappeared. So any help you can provide will be welcome. 

Thanks. 

Thanks for getting back @robbo99.

We'll need to take a closer look at this for you so can you drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

DaveM | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You