Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings
Accepted Solution

Error message IPC6007 and BTP-115C

I am getting IPC 6007 for the subscribed channels (BT sport, AMC...) - the message says there is a problem with my broadband however when I check the connection it says it is connected. It used to work some days ago. I am using a broadband extender. When I run account checks on myBT it says there is no BT TV services linked to my account, however I can see it in my package.

I also have an issue with BT player (BTP-115c)

Can I get some assistance please? BT chat have not been able to help at all.

Regards

Christophe

Distinguished Sage
0 Ratings

Re: Error message IPC6007 and BTP-115C

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forumhelp (Private website) Lots of additional information for BT Residential Broadband connections only.

0 Ratings

Hi @cquina,

I'm sorry you're having problems with your BT TV service. I'll be able to help you with this. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

Thanks, I have sent my details now.
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

I have started having the same error i have the tripple pack of BT extenders. if I press up or down on channel the subscribed channels start but is frustrating as all was working fine before I had the additional screen/option   

Highlighted
0 Ratings

@cquina I've spotted a problem with the the subscription which should be sorted now, can you try the extra channels again and post back to let me know if they're working?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

Thanks, it is working now.

0 Ratings

@cquina That's great, thanks for posting back to let me know. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”