Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor
0 Ratings
Accepted Solution

How do I get what I ordered

Last week I was given the chance to upgrade my TV package  as part of the upgrade I should have got BT Sport HD. I placed the order on the 3rd and everything except BT Sport HD had been actviated. Now its Wed 9th and despite at least 4 online chats and a few phone calls all I have is confirmation that I should get BT Sport HD it still has not been activated and promised call backs have not happened. I have no idea what the problem is, but my confidence in BT is at an all time low.

0 Ratings

Re: How do I get what I ordered

Hi @philbaldry Sorry that you cannot get the BT Sport HD channels.

Do you get any error message when you try to view them? Or a message that you need to subscribe?

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Contributor
0 Ratings

Hi John I get the message that I need to subscribe

0 Ratings

Hi @philbaldry Thanks for posting back to me.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Contributor
0 Ratings

Thanks done and I await your reply

Contributor
0 Ratings

[ Edited ]

Well I owe the mods(JohnC2) a big thank you. My missing channels appeared at 11 O'clock last night.

Though it was still strange as my wife answered a call at 15:30 and told the guy to ring back after 17:30 when I got back from work, he never did. 

Again Thank you