Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

IPC6023

I just took the extra channels and all of them say 0% signal strength and quality. the channels freeze up every 5 or 10 minutes. If I run a 10 metre ethernet cable from my hub to my youview box will it solve the problem ? I just started the service and I think I have 14 days to cancel. I have a freeview TV that gets the channels anyway (but cannot record them) but would rather stick with the youview if I can maintain a signal

Far too old and fat to be riding very fast motorcycles...... but I do.
Guru

Re: IPC6023

They will say 0% as that only refers to broadcast signals and linear channels. BT don't support the delivery of the channels unless connected directly to the Hub by an Ethernet connection, I would suggest you try this. If the channels still continue to be problematic then you have cause to raise an issue and we can get it investigated for you.

Having said that I use PLA's which for 90% of the time cope very well.
Kafka's World
1000 Classical Hits
Contributor

connected using a cat5e cable and so far the signal is excellent but it still says 0% strength and quality but I suppose that is normal

Far too old and fat to be riding very fast motorcycles...... but I do.
Guru

Yes that is normal. :smileyhappy:
Kafka's World
1000 Classical Hits