Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Beginner
0 Ratings
Accepted Solution

Re: BT TV error message BTP_20000

@DavidM I've just joined BT as a customer and have hit the same problem with my BT TV. I receive all the Freeview channels fine and the iPlayer app is working, but I don't have access to the BT sports package I subscribe to. 

Could you please advise how to fix the problem as in the message chain there is no action.

Many thanks,

Gareth

0 Ratings

@Gareth-Thomas Hi Gareth, I'm sorry about the problem with your BT sport channels. I've started your own thread to avoid confusion with the OP's issue.  If you send over your details using the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details we'll get this looked into further. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Beginner
0 Ratings

[ Edited ]

Hi @NeilO

Can you give me a status report on my fault please. I've yet to be contacted and would like to know when the issue will be resolved.

My reference number is 170516-*****

Many thanks,

Gareth

Distinguished Sage
0 Ratings

Under ideal conditions, the moderators can normally deal within 48 hours, but they are running a bit behind at the moment as they are only a small team based in the UK. They will however take full ownership until any issues are resolved. T

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forumhelp (personal website) is back, with lots of useful info for BT home broadband customers..

Beginner
0 Ratings

My BT TV now seems to be working fine.

Many thanks for sorting.

Gareth

0 Ratings

Hi @Gareth-Thomas Thanks for posting back to let us know that the issue is already resolved. Sorry we didn't get to you and I will close the case you sent in as it's fixed.

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You