Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Three new HD channels?

UKTV only have 5 HD channels, we have two now in W and Alibi, just need Good Food, Dave and Eden because they are the only ones left.

Guru

A bit suprised that H2 HD isn't being provided. All the other A+E UK channels are now available with HD just not H2 and clearly by additing Livetime HD BT have been in discussion witnh A+E UK.

Recognised Expert

[ Edited ]

Your wish ;-)

http://www.seenit.co.uk/bt-tv-adds-alibi-and-w-hd-channels-with-three-more-uktv-high-definition-chan...

SEENIT has now been told that they’re to be joined by HD versions of Dave, Good Food and Eden in October.

I wonder if they will be the only 3 in October , I would love to see some of the extra PSB channels and Kids channels HD variants added.

ney
Expert

This is an improvement to the BT TV service and hope it will continue. 

I would also like to see Discovery History come to BT TV.

Plus a few more  of the channels that BT have added to the BT TV app.

I have always been 98% happy with BT TV.

Darren

Expert

BT does offer good packages to existing customers if you call in.
I did when I got the price increase email and am now spending the same money as I did before as result of going on the entertainment max package
ney
Expert

I'm also on the Entertanment Max package and I'm getting it for £12.50 a month. I got the discount back at the end of January when I phoned. That price remains until near the end of January 17 when it will go up if I don't phone to see if I can get a new deal. I was getting £7.25 a month discount on Infinity 2 but that's dropped by over £1 due to the price increases.

Im happy That BT have started adding more HD versions of channels to try and improve its service.

Hope more improvement will come in time so BT TV can keep up with the likes of others.

Still glad BT is not as dear as the likes of Sky for there TV.

Darren

Beginner

It's a start, hopefully more HD channels will be added this year. BT is still playing catch up with SKY and Virgin Media, to be taken seriously they need to add more channels along with a greater choice of HD.
Guru

[ Edited ]

zulu17 wrote:

One question - will BT Player catchup for these channels also provide HD quality catchup as currently it only seems to be available in SD ?

I notice that the catchup on BT Player remains currently only in SD for these new HD channels .. Disappointing.

Recognised Expert

They are still not even advertising they have these channels on the website when you sign up or change your package. Someone needs a kick up the butt me thinks :-)
Guru

Catchup on Bt player  now has HD  catchup for Lifetime . 

W(atch) and Alibi still only have Sd catchup.