Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Accepted Solution

Unable to access BT TV online or via android app

I've recently changed MyBT userid as i have changed my email address.

I am  now unable to watch BT TV through the website as it throws error "You do not currently have a subscription to this BTTV service. If you have recently placed an order for a BTTV service, please bear with us as we update our records, you will be able to watch online / via APP soon. If you haven't ordered this BTTV service yet, please see our latest offers at bt.com or call our sales team"

The Android app gives error "Sorry there appears to be a problem with your account TVE_A931"

I tried contacting online support last night to help resolve but they had me restarting my phone and reinstalling the app when i was trying to explain this only started when i changed MyBT ID.

Can someone help?

Thanks

Re: Unable to access BT TV online or via android app

Hi @jparnell82 Sorry you are having a problem with the BTTV online and the App.

Please check out the help page for BTTV error codes and input your code. Hopefully this will help get your BTTV online back up and running again. If you still have this error then post back and we will be happy to help. 

Cheers

John

JohnC2 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You

Order tracker survey We would really appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to complete a survey about BT’s order tracker? You can access the survey from this link Order Tracker Survey

Aspiring Expert

JohnC2 wrote:

Hi @jparnell82 Sorry you are having a problem with the BTTV online and the App.

Please check out the help page for BTTV error codes and input your code. Hopefully this will help get your BTTV online back up and running again. If you still have this error then post back and we will be happy to help. 

Cheers

John

Thanks but the page isnt any help at all. Please can someone take a look at my account as changing MyBT ID seems to have caused this.

Hi @jparnell82 Sorry that the information on the Help page did not fix the issue for you.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You

Order tracker survey We would really appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to complete a survey about BT’s order tracker? You can access the survey from this link Order Tracker Survey

Aspiring Expert

@JohnC2 Please can i have an update as I'm still unable to access the BT TV app or view BT TV within a browser.

Hi @jparnell82 Sorry that the fault is still not fixed. I have chased this up earlier this morning and will update you when I hear back.

Cheers

John

Try a Search

Aspiring Expert

@JohnC2 Can i have another update please. It is STILL not working.

Hi @jparnell82,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you're still having problems. @JohnC2 is chasing an update on this and will be in touch later this evening.

Cheers

David

DavidM | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Try a Search

Aspiring Expert

What's the latest please @JohnC2? This is getting ridiculous now. Why can no one in BT sort this out?

@jparnell82 I'm sorry this is still not sorted, @JohnC2 is due to get back to you later this afternoon with an update. 

NeilO | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Try a Search