Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Manager

YouView software release 22.18.0

Hi Everyone

Just a heads up that BT will be rolling out the latest YouView software update, 22.18.0 to all BT YouView customers.

There are no new features included in the latest release just some stability improvements.

Cheers

Sean 

SeanD | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You

We would really appreciate it, if you could take a few minutes to complete our ‘MyBT feedback survey’. Please see here for more info, MyBT feedback survey

Contributor

Re: YouView software release 22.18.0

[ Edited ]

22.18.0 breaks CEC. Other boxes connected to my TV no longer send commands to each other. Problem solved if HDMI cable to youview box is removed (swapping cables has no effect).

Is there a way to revert to a release that works?

Bt TV. Box updated itself last night. Woke up to a red light on my box. So I've turned on and now there no volume at all in my tv.
I've closed it down. Turned on turned off. Nothing works. Anyone else had the same problem?
Highlighted
Recognised Expert

I occasionally have this issue, it was there before the latest update, remove the HDMI cable from the YV box for 10 secs. sound should come back.

Thanks very much. It worked !! 😀
ney
Expert

[ Edited ]

Just got the update on both boxes after I did a manual update. All seems ok so for.

I have the older style BT Youview box that I now just use as a Freeview PVR and for the free catch up players.

I use the G4 box for BT TV and Freeview.

Darren