Contributor
jimmyfenn

another issue yv302

everynow and again my youview box just doesnt work, and eventually the yvm302 box will popo up, basically it means theres no signal getting to the box. yet i do have signal becuase the tv's freeview will work just fine.

anyone else experiencing this? 

i resolved it by restarting the box. this seems to work, though it is rather annoying

i do love youview though, promise

Contributor
jimmyfenn

Re: another issue yv302

it should be YVM302

ok this seems to be happening everyday now, first time switching on the box, tv notpicking up any input from youview box, apparently no signal coming from the box, yet normal freeview on tv works!

having to reset the box everyday now!

anyone else?

Aspiring Expert
miket101

Hi Jimmy i too have this issue but a soft reset doesn't work for me. The way i managed to sort it was by litterally moving my tv ariel and inch to left or the right then retuning. Tell me, when you tune your box in did it give you more than 1 regional option at the end . example :wales: or :west: Etc. I have done some reading on this and it could be cause by having serveral transmitters in the area and one being stronger than the other interferring with the signal however this is not been confirmed yet but was told last update was to sort that issue but didn't work for me. I still pick up the wrong region.

yabadabarob62

hi me too got the same problem but I think miket101 is on the right track
yabadabarob62

problem sorted retune your box and select the region your tv ariel is pointing to not always the one you think it is