cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
walkerx
Recognised Expert
Message 11 of 50

Re: 11 Sky Movie Channels on October 26th

As stuartrogerson rightly points out, you can get these on a NowTV or Roku box, which also includes streaming the films that are currently being broadcast.

Also you can watch NowTV officially on multiple devices, which you can't with BT Youview

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 12 of 50

Of course BT could play a blinder and offer them for free

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
cactusbob
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 50

Can't see them offereing them for free can you? Smiley LOL I also can't see Sky letting them have them without conditions on how much they charge for them.

Perhaps Sky will give them customs feeds of the channels with special ads packed full of "Join Sky and get these films in HD" adverts

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 14 of 50

You can always play the same games that Sky and others  do -- ie announce a standard price - yet offer bundles and promotions that effectively discount the price

0 Ratings
Highlighted
cactusbob
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 50

Or you could buy a NowTV box from a well-known catalogue retailer on the high street for just £25 including 3 months movies subs

0 Ratings
aseymour
Contributor
Message 16 of 50

Does this mean that they'll be available from the 26th or just that the deal has is confirmed for them then - I guess all we can do is wait for the price to appear on the website.
0 Ratings
Seamaster
Aspiring Expert
Message 17 of 50

1. No HD
2. Infinity only
3. Not subtitled
4. Going to swamp the un-filter-able on-demand search on YouView and make it even more unusable

As they say on Dragon's Den, I'm out.
0 Ratings
albarax
Contributor
Message 18 of 50

Sky movies channels now showing up on the BT TV Guide listings page http://home.bt.com/entertainment/tv/tv-guide-01363796671705

Unless they are going to offer this for the same price or less as NowTv though, I can't understand why anyone would take this.

0 Ratings
Overlook
Contributor
Message 19 of 50

Hi

With only a few days to go before "launch" of Sky Movies on the BT YV box, has anyone seen the official price or option to add to your current TV package?

Overlook

0 Ratings
aseymour
Contributor
Message 20 of 50

I saw a comment on another news site of someone claiming to have it but they didn't mention price or anything (sceptical if they did?) - Could be worth talking to live support?
0 Ratings