cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

4K TV

Hi all

was just looking at changing my NowTV package and I see that the new HDR box is no longer available for choice as it was a couple of weeks ago. However, they did offer me one of the older 4K boxes. However when I followed through with the order at no point did it tell me that I was signing up for a new 24 TV or broadband contract? Does this mean that my existing expiry dates still apply? I know when I looked a couple of weeks ago it specifically advised that the HDR box requires a new  24 month broadband contract 

Maybe one of the Mods can advise. 

Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: 4K TV

The HDR box is due back soon - I would wait for that.

@TheRealBudskiwrote:

Hi all

was just looking at changing my NowTV package and I see that the new HDR box is no longer available for choice as it was a couple of weeks ago. However, they did offer me one of the older 4K boxes. However when I followed through with the order at no point did it tell me that I was signing up for a new 24 TV or broadband contract? Does this mean that my existing expiry dates still apply? I know when I looked a couple of weeks ago it specifically advised that the HDR box requires a new  24 month broadband contract 

Maybe one of the Mods can advise. 

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings