cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michaelszabox
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 15

5 months a bt customer and tv fault still not resloved. Shocking service !

I spent yet another 2 hours on the phone to bt today.. i became a bt customer in May and have not had a tv service which works. A series of broken promises, which ive had 5 months of, today they managed to break two... at 1015 i was told the data integrity team would call me between 1130 and 1230. Of course they didnt.. i called back and spoke with someone, in the Sheffield call centre,she sounded like she wanted to help fix tv service problem, so said she would call me back, of course she didn't... how difficult ia it bt , for me to have a tv service which im subscribing too. Obviously its impossible
0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 15

Re: 5 months a bt customer and tv fault still not resloved. Shocking service !

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 15

Hi @Michaelszabox,

I'm sorry you've been let down. We can look into it for you and do our best to help. You can reach us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. It's taking approximately 5 working days for us to reply but we will take full ownership of it for you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Michaelszabox
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 15

Im just pre empting. It gets to 5 working days and still no resolve. Engineer will be here in Thursday,i will still have incorrect channel set up on Thursday. Or will BT be able to do one thing right in 5 month's.?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 15

@Michaelszabox

Did you contact @DanielS ?

0 Ratings
Michaelszabox
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 15

Yes i did. Still service not working properly. Theres an engineer booked for tomorrow, from my previous experience of engineers he will probably not be able to sort problem. I think a bt employee commented i should be positive about my expectations but nothing bt has promissed since i became a customer in May has been fulfilled ... I shall tomorrow regards Mike
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 15

It can take five working days for the moderation team to deal.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Michaelszabox
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 15

So Bt engineer has been and as i told preena in the technical help call centre he wont be able to resolve my missing entertainment plus channels,:he couldnt.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 15

Hi @Michaelszabox Sorry the engineer couldn't resolve the issue. I can see your case handler has your case diaried for today and will be in touch with you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Michaelszabox
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 15

Its a message for Sharon who recently called me. The mentioned channels are still not working. I may not be able to answer your call tomorrow. I do however except the channels to be working by tomorrow... if not could you please confirm i can leave contract with no charge, the issues complaint has been going on for a very long time
0 Ratings