cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamie777
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

94 year old gentlemen @ breaking point due to bad customer service!

An elderly gent (george) i look out for has had nothing but trouble with his you veiw box & internet connection.

- you veiw box was replaced after 2 weeks, and many long drawn out phone calls, made by me on his behalf.

- sports channels over internet would constanly freeze

-engineers sent out twice!  both fobbed george off with "a report will be made and forwarded on", this never materialised.

-rather than call me to sort it out, george tried to make contact through customer services (which seem not to be in the uk). After a lengthy periods of waiting, both operators put the phone down on him!

Because George isnt being taken seriously, he has now got in touch with virgin media who are going to reinstate his old service.

if any uk BT employees are online, i would really appriciate any advice or help in this matter.

i can give his address and full name in private

many thanks

jamie

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: 94 year old gentlemen @ breaking point due to bad customer service!

@jamie777 that's not good at all, if there are problems with his broadband then it's likely causing issues with the BT Sport channels. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: 94 year old gentlemen @ breaking point due to bad customer service!

Hi @jamie777,

I gave your mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you. I'm in the office again tomorrow between 08:00 and 16:00, please let me know what would be the best time to call?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings