cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
h7erj
Contributor
Message 11 of 22

Re: A further Humax software Update May has been announced

Ours is still the 10.something or other, updated May 21st. I'm trying to be patient, but with phone package/infinity upgrade problems and STILL no usage monitor it is thinning daily.
0 Ratings
MagicCottage
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 22

I know what you mean. As I said above it would be nice to come onto these forums and be the one to boast that I'm the first with an update instead of getting updates as others move onto the next one!
0 Ratings
davidb00
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 22

My usage monitor is not working either, but it says I will not be charged extra for any excess download, no problem, as far as I can see, this means, use as much as you like until we fix the monitor. Smiley Happy
0 Ratings
h7erj
Contributor
Message 14 of 22

Our box updated itself again today, 28th May... It's still on 10.something or other, but the ISP configuration has changed from 44 to 28. For a moment I thought, wahey this is it.
0 Ratings
MagicCottage
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 22

Well, we have finally been updated. Must have happened by magic overnight as the box was showing the updated software number this morning.

0 Ratings
TrickyDicky
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 22

Got it here overnight too!!!

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings Star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
h7erj
Contributor
Message 17 of 22

Hooray, ours has updated too.
0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 18 of 22

My box also seems to have done another update on 28th May when I checked this evening.

Not sure what this update is for. My box only did an update just over a week ago.

Darren

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 19 of 22

You might find that it has resulted in  a change to the ISP configuration  as some other users have reported above.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
kryten22uk
Contributor
Message 20 of 22

Is that it?  Just two obscure fixes, which the majority of people would never experience?  Or do they fix other things too but just not mention it?  You'd think that they're working on more that just these few minor things that have been communicated over the past couple of releases.

0 Ratings