cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stones12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Add Ons and 30 day notice to take off your account.

Go to solution

I have added the Sky Movies package to my BT TV and I was told I had to give 30 days notice to cancel it. Unable to do it as I booked it, I forgot to do it and 10 days later I have done it online and it has turned it off straight away! Much to my annoyance, the helpline has closed and the chat has told me that I have cancelled it and will take 30 days but I won't have access? Anyone else had this ?

This sounds like a moan but the bt service has been unacceptable since I joined from SKY - I wish I had never bothered.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Add Ons and 30 day notice to take off your account.

Go to solution

Jeeeeez! Why do BT continue to do this, it seems to be the only service that does. Lousy, lazy, Customer Service.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Stones12 sorry that the Movies were cancelled straight away when you wanted them to cancel on the 30 days notice period.

We will be happy to help you get it activated again and ensure you are not charged for the 30 days as you don't have access to the movies if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Stones12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Sorry for the delay in responding, I have spoken to customer services and the solution you have offered they too have actioned the same.
Thank you for your assistance.
It appears that since joining bt, if I have any problems with my equipment etc by going on here it gets sorted. The online chat just give 'pleasing' responses.
0 Ratings