cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Aerial question

Hi, I ordered BT TV on the 28th June, and ordered the VIP package with the addition of an aerial installation. I originally set the activation date for the 17th July, but then changed this to the 6th July. Everything has updated, and my BT TV box is arriving tomorrow and being activated tomorrow, but regarding the aerial installation, would I need to contact BT for this to be rescheduled? As I have heard nothing about it and my TV subscription is meant to be activated tomorrow. Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Aerial question

The aerial installation is done by a company called TSG, I suspect your original appointment will still be booked for July 17th.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

So would it be worth giving them a ring tomorrow to change?

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 4 of 5

If you read About the aerial installation service from Total Support Group (TSG) it has :

If you need to change your appointment date, you must tell TSG at least two working days before the scheduled appointment, or we may charge you a missed appointment fee.

TSG can be contacted between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, on 03331 210024.

We may also charge you a missed appointment fee if the installer is unable to access, or is refused access, to your property at the time of the scheduled appointment.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Ah thank you!
0 Ratings