Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Alexa on the new bt pro box

When will Alexa be available to work with the bt pro TV box 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Alexa on the new bt pro box

no idea but if its as good as she is on the t4000 i wouldn't bother , complete waste of time no matter what i ask her to look for on bttv she says (9 out of 10 times ) i couldn't find any enabled skills that can do that . i tried all sorts of ways and words for her but nearly always no joy 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Got to admit it needs to work better than the old box not the best hope bt improve on it and keep creating updates for the new pro box

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

The BT TV Box Pro has a microphone within the remote. The plan is to enable voice search with that - it's on the long list of features "coming soon".
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

@DarrenDev  Hi Darren, any chance of a sneal preview of what might be 'coming soon'? 😉

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

@DarrenDev  Hi Darren, any chance of a sneak preview of what might be 'coming soon'? 😉

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

As much as I'd love to, I can't - not least because plans are always changing.
It's fair to say though - BT TV has a LONG way to catch up on what other set top boxes offer ... our aim is to at least catch up, and in some places go one better.
Message 8 of 8

@DarrenDev Thanks Darren, it was just a hope, wasn't really expecting you to be able to divulge anything. Just thought I'd sound you out.

0 Ratings