Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barneys
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

All scheduled programmes missing in MYTV - UltraHD BTTV Box

Go to solution

Increasingly getting fed up with the reliability of the UltraHD BTTV box. The latest failing is the disappearance of all my scheduled programme recordings from the Scheduled view in MYTV.  The odd thing is that they appear in the BTTV App in the  recordings list and marked with a red R on the guide on the BTTV Box! As far as I can see the programmes that I have already set up do record OK. However I have Zero confidence that any future recordings I set up will work OK. As I watch most of my TV from recordings rather than live this is far from satisfactory. Is anyone else having this problem and know of a solution please?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: All scheduled programmes missing in MYTV - UltraHD BTTV Box

Go to solution

Hi @barneys 

Can you check which software version you have. Youview issued a fix for this, the latest version is 32.35.0 / 3.6.128.

https://support.youview.com/youview-box/software-updates/bt-software-update-32-35-0-3-6-128/

If you haven't received the latest update then you can download it manually in Settings.

0 Ratings
barneys
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: All scheduled programmes missing in MYTV - UltraHD BTTV Box

Go to solution

Hi Andy,

I checked the software version on my box. It hadn’t been updated & was still on version 32.32. I updated it in settings as suggested & it is now on the latest version of software that you quoted. The problem is now resolved and scheduled recordings are now visible in MYTV.

Thanks very much for your help.

Kind Regards