Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bauhaus100
Beginner
Message 1 of 15

Amazon Prime On YouView

Hi folks,

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/62191/~/amazon-prime-video-app-on-bt-tv

A couple of month's ago details were released that Amazon Prime would be coming to YouView as an app. We're now in mid-July and it still hasn't appeared. For me, it would be really useful to have the app as I'm an existing Prime customer and my wife hates faffing around with the Firestick to get Prime Movies running.

Is there a published release schedule  for this facility? I spoke to customer services earlier and they weren't even aware that the app was being pushed out.

Thanks

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES
Recognised Expert Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 15

Re: Amazon Prime On YouView

Hi @Bauhaus100

Thanks for posting. As the article says it’s going to be a phased rollout, and I’ve not seen any dates published other then the UHD boxes will be towards the end. 

Normally once a rollout starts the community is the best place to find out, when tv users notice anything new and start posting. So keep popping in and checking out the boards. 

In the meantime, I’ll ask around. 

0 Ratings
srpsrp
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 15

The slow progress on fixing often complained about bugs is bad enough Humax are not renowned for even fixing things when they finally add long awaited feature releases. 

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 15

@Bauhaus100

A recent post by @zulu17 includes a link to YouViews community with a little bit of information about the rollout. You can read the post, with the further info by clicking the link below.

https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-from-BT/Amazon-Prime-on-DTR-T2100/m-p/1861993#M46052

0 Ratings
Bauhaus100
Beginner
Message 5 of 15

Bumpity-bump

Over two months since the "Amazon Prime to BT TV" announcement and neither me nor any of my friends have received the updated software release which is supposed to include it. Have BT hit a snag?
scaramonga
Contributor
Message 6 of 15

All working on mine Smiley Happy  Had it for over a week now.

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 7 of 15

I to have had Amazon Prime in my BT boxes for well over a week now.
The new software update was out for well over 2 months before I got it to my T2100 box and I bought BT Youview retail box just over a week ago to replace the T1000 and the retail box updated to the new software as soon as I set the box up.

Darren
0 Ratings
srpsrp
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 15

No sign of it on my UHD box got fed up waiting and went and bought a fire stick

scaramonga
Contributor
Message 9 of 15

Upgraded to UHD, and now lost my Amazon Prime.  Not good Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Midzone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 15

Prime was promised by BT by late Summer it’s now Autumn - as usual false promises unless of course they meant Summer 2019.

I just wish BT were up front with customers - just what is the delay?

0 Ratings