cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Amazon Prime not working

Over the past month Amazon Prime has continually failed to load, saying there is a problem please try again or refers me to amazon help. Let's be clear . IT IS NOT AN AMAZON PROBLEM.  Prime works perfectly well on my smart TV.  Phone and tablets. It is only a problem on the BT YOUVIEW BOX.  

Done soft reset AND  factory reset and it will work for a couple of times and then back to loading problem. Internet connection is 135mbs so not an Internet problem. Which leaves YOUVIEW. 

Totally unacceptable when paying BT £156 a month.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Amazon Prime not working

Over the past month Amazon Prime has continually failed to load, saying there is a problem please try again or refers me to amazon help. Let's be clear . IT IS NOT AN AMAZON PROBLEM.  Prime works perfectly well on my smart TV.  Phone and tablets. It is only a problem on the BT YOUVIEW BOX.  

Done soft reset AND  factory reset and it will work for a couple of times and then back to loading problem. Internet connection is 135mbs so not an Internet problem. Which leaves YOUVIEW. 

Totally unacceptable when paying BT £156 a month.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Amazon Prime not working

Hi @Genu9  which Youview box is the Prime Video  problem on  as there are several BT models ?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Re: Amazon Prime not working

Humax DTRT2100

0 Ratings