Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Niall59
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Another Error message BTP 15000

Hi Gemma,

I am having the same problem. Box telling me I'm not a BT TV customer?? can't watch any channels - BTP-15000 and IPC 6007

We have had so many problems with BT lately! Started by BT taking £300 by direct debit when it should have been £66. Charged package twice + £180 I don't know what for. Was told it would all be paid back - it hasn't. Then we had to move which made the whole case/complaint more complicated as broadband couldn't be connected at same time as phone. Next bill BT charged package twice again even though they said they fixed it. So I'm trying to keep track of money that has been taken for no reason being told to again wait until next bill next month.. Anyway, by the sounds of this thread, BT TV might not be associated with our broadband anymore? It did work for about 3 days after broadband finally got switched on, but yesterday we got cut off from all channels. 

So BT is now taking more than double payment from our account and not allowing us to watch anything.

Can you help please?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Another Error message BTP 15000

Hi Niall59

Really looks like a host of problems here, we'll need to take a look at this for you.

Send us in your details using the contact the mods link in my profile you will find it in the section about me.

Cheers

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Niall59,

Thanks for sending over the details. I tried calling, sorry I missed you. I've made a few adjustments to your BT TV service on one of our background systems. Can you check if there is a y change at your side and let me know.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Niall59
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Hi @DavidM

Thank you for looking into our problem. Sorry I missed you, I was working, but am back home now.

When turning on BT TV now it says: Sorry, we're having trouble connecting to your BT TV subscription channels at the moment. Error code: BTP-202

When trying to watch sport or anything it says: you'll need to setup Sky sports/comedy central etc.

Sif

0 Ratings
Niall59
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Hi @DavidM

I think you tried phoning a while ago saying you are looking into why we are still being charged twice? Do you have any updates on it?

Also, I hope you can help with something else. We have unfortunately been forced to move for the second time in a short while. The broadband and phone have been moved successfully, but we have again been cut off from any subscribed channels with the error code: IPC6007: "There's a problem with your broadband which is affecting .."all channels. I've tried restarting many times.

Hope you can help.

Thanks,

Niall

0 Ratings