Message 11 of 19

Re: Autumn Update and the ability to record IPTV channels

Great! Thanks for the update.
0 Ratings
mnapier
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 19

Ha! I'll believe it when it happens, I'm still waiting for my Sainsburys voucher. I don't know why I keep falling for BT's bull**bleep**.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 19

Hi mnapier,

Sorry for the delay receiving the Sainsbury voucher.  Click on my username and under the section "about me" you'll see the link to get in touch with us.  We'll chase this from here and give you a shout back.

All the best,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
widsy78
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 19

No offense but has anyone got a more specific date rather than " a few weeks" . I switched from sky and work shifts.

I have to pay for the on demand services to try and grab shows I enjoy on the catch up feature.

This wouldn`t be too bad, but the programs seem to go up at random retarded times and get taken down whenever BT feel like it.

At the moment on fri i`m waiting on a program that aired on monday... that normally hits catch up on tues ... but sometimes  hits on thurs.

I`ve frankly given up on the new series of walking dead because the 2nd episode just appeared and vanished.

It suprises me since I joined BT, how much tv I have been unable to watch because of a terrible setup. If we can`t record then fix the on demand.

drhowells
Recognised Expert
Message 15 of 19

It was 'a few weeks ago', a few months ago. In 'Autumn' is the only information we have.
andydesigns
Contributor
Message 16 of 19

I have just spoken to someone in the BT Youview department and they believe there will be a Software Update in December which will allow us to record internet channels!!. He could not give me an exact date though.

I really hope this is true!!!.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 17 of 19

@andydesigns wrote:
I have just spoken to someone in the BT Youview department and they believe there will be a Software Update in December which will allow us to record internet channels!!. He could not give me an exact date though.

I really hope this is true!!!.

For what is worth when I last enquired I was told

. We did announce that this will be ready for Autumn time and we aim to have this ready by end of November. However if there is any changes to this date, we will be communicating with our customers to advise. 

0 Ratings
mikemilan
Message 18 of 19

I purchased the MaaxTV LN5000HD model a month ago. The first thing I noticed is that many of the Arabic channels I watch at home cannot be seen. To double-check, I scanned the channel bouquet twice. Now I feel cheated. After I invest in the box, I still cannot see the channels I want. I think that the manufacturers need to update their offerings so that viewers can view all the channels. I think that I have made a bad decision to buy the box. Technical support is also very bad. Never buying another product from this company again. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 19 of 19

@mikemilan wrote:

I purchased the MaaxTV LN5000HD model a month ago. The first thing I noticed is that many of the Arabic channels I watch at home cannot be seen. To double-check, I scanned the channel bouquet twice. Now I feel cheated. After I invest in the box, I still cannot see the channels I want. I think that the manufacturers need to update their offerings so that viewers can view all the channels. I think that I have made a bad decision to buy the box. Technical support is also very bad. Never buying another product from this company again. 

What on earth has this to do with BT YouView boxSmiley Frustrated

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings