cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cupidstunt
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BB/YouView/Sky/BT Sport

Hi all, Im about to move house, and Im going to having the full Sky Multiroom package installed there. As Sky dont seem to access to the network there, i have 2 options, use their dreadful sounding Broadband Connect service, or use BT, which i can live with. So ill be ordering the ADSL Broadband (cant get infinity) with the YouView Box and telephone Line. Am i correct in thinking i can free BTSports to watch on the Sky box as long as im a BT Broadband customer?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: BB/YouView/Sky/BT Sport

Do you have a valid Sky subscription card?
0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 5

Yes, but only on one of your Sky boxes at the moment.

Choose your package here and press the white 'Add BT Sport and/or TV' button next to your chosen package.

There is no point getting the Youview box as well as Sky I would have thought.

0 Ratings
cupidstunt
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Cheers folks, im only getting the YouView box as its only a fiver extra per month plus £50 upfront IIRC. Ill simply cancel the subscription to it after the 12 month contract so will have the box for £110 instead of £300 to buy one seperately. It'll go in my lads room.
0 Ratings
walkerx
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 5

@cupidstunt wrote:
Cheers folks, im only getting the YouView box as its only a fiver extra per month plus £50 upfront IIRC. Ill simply cancel the subscription to it after the 12 month contract so will have the box for £110 instead of £300 to buy one seperately. It'll go in my lads room.

Not sure if you can actually still get the old retail box for less than £110 or if everywhere now sold out, but if you can you won't be tied into a 12 month contract but if you on capped usage then it would be better to get the subscription as your usage on youview is not counted.

0 Ratings