cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FC12
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

BBC News HD Channel 107

Hello my Bt Youview Box seems to have lost channel 107 bbc news HD recently. Checked my parents box who have the same box as me and thiers is still there . I’ve retuned and still no luck. Any tips ?
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
ney
Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: BBC News HD Channel 107

BBC News Channel HD seems to be working fine with me using the the T2100  that BT gave me well over a year ago and channel is also working with the BT Youview retail box that I bought  from Currys over a week ago to replace the old Youview T1000 that stopped working after over 3 years.

What transmitter are you using. Im using the Craigkelly transmitter. 

BBC News HD is on coms 7 thats only 75% of the UK can get. Can you get the likes of Channel 4 +1 HD as thats on the same mux.

One mistake everyone seems to make and i have made the same mistake in the passed as when you loss a channel or some channels dont retune as it maybe that the transmitter is on low power for mantanice work and you will end up making things worse at your end by doning a retune.

If its not the case like I said try checking your cables at the back to see if the areiral cable is slack. Is the tuner on your TV getting BBC News Channel HD for I used to find that the TV tuner used to be better that picking up weaker signals than the Youview box. dont know if this is still the case.

Darren

0 Ratings
FC12
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

Appreciate it thanks
I’ll check that out tomorrow!
0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 4 of 6

Let us know how you get on.

Darren

0 Ratings
FC12
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 6

Hi could you advise what is the channel for channel 4 HD +? I want to see if I lost that one too! I’ve done the other checks and everything seems to be in order! I don’t understand it....
0 Ratings
FC12
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

I found this on the bt site, I don’t have any of these channels, so I guess my area doesn’t get them...

The following channels have limited (up to around 75%) UK coverage:
106 BBC Four HD (1858-0530)
107 BBC News HD
108 Al Jazeera Eng HD
109 Channel 4+1 HD
110 4seven HD
111 QVC HD (0100-1300)
112 QVC Beauty HD (1300-0100)
113 RT HD
114 Quest H