cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 17

Re: BBC Sounds app

The BBC Sounds App on BT TV now has a search facility.  However, there still isn't a proper link from the BT TV Guide to BBC Sounds.  This means that if you missed something on the radio a day or two ago, and want to listen to it,  you have to use the search facility to find it. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 12 of 17

It's a DTR-T2110. Does the model make a difference? Is there somewhere I can check whether the app is supposed to work with my model?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 17

You could try restarting your BT TV Box, then go into Apps and see what is there.  If that doesn't work. you could call the helpline on 0800 111 4567 and ask them to do a factory reset.  If that doesn't work, they can advise you what to do next.   

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 14 of 17

I tried the app again today and it worked this time. Trying it again on another day was all I needed to do!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 15 of 17

Hi @richard6868 

The DTR2110  is certified by the BBC for the BBC Sounds App. Youview would not have provided the app on your device if it wasn't.

Does the error message you get look like it comes the App itself or from Youview itself. When does the error appear , before, during after the Loading image ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 16 of 17

The message appeared after the 'Loading' screen.  

Today, however, the app did load and is working.  Thank you all for your responses.

I agree it's a pity there is no link with the programme 'Guide' screen as there is with BBC iPlayer as it would make it so much easier to find the required missed radio programmes.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 17 of 17

Search function definitely there now on my DTR2100, a big positive move forward and thanks to whoever is behind it 👍

0 Ratings