cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 14

Hi I recently downloaded the BT app on to my iPhone every time I try to login I get the same error message AJ999.

I have seen on the community page that this is not something that I can remedy myself, please can you assist?

kind Regards 

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
JohnC2
Message 2 of 14

Re: BT APP

Go to solution

Hi @789 welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, Sorry that you are getting this error when you try to access the BT TV App. 
Has this just started happening and did it work ok previously or have you just set up the App now?

Have you un-installed and re-installed the App?
Have you another device you can test the App on?

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 14

Go to solution

Hello John 

Thank you for your reply, I deleted the old youview app and downloaded the new BT TV app a few weeks ago. Tried it the and now not working tried it again yesterday and today. It’s not worked on either occasion. Unfortunately I don’t have access to another device. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, on the Wi-fi and 4G. No luck! 
kind Regards Dave 

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @789 thanks for checking and getting back to me with that information. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 14

Go to solution

Hello John 

thank you for getting back to me I appreciate it.

kind Regards Dave 

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 6 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @789  thanks for taking my call earlier this morning. Your broadband connection is currently down due to a service outage in your area which will be hopefully resolved later today.  Once this is fixed I will look further into the BT TV App error with you. Keep me updated and if you need any further help just let me know. 

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 14

Go to solution

Hi John 

Thank you for your call today, I can confirm that the broadband is now back on. But the BT APP is still not working.

kind regards 

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 8 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @789  thanks for the update and I'll raise the fault with the BT TV App now and see about getting this fixed for you.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 9 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @789 the BT TV App team believe they have fixed the fault with the App. Please can you test again and post back to let me know how you get on.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 14

Go to solution

Hello John 

Sorry for the delay in my response, email went in to my spam. 

I have just checked the App on both devices and am sad to say that it is not working.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling again but it doesn’t seem to have made any difference.

Kind Regards

Dave

0 Ratings