cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Box Pro Locking Out

I have had the new Pro box for a few weeks now, in that time, I have had to re set it 3 times. Unplug and plug it back in again. It locks up and will not respond to the remote. Once it re starts it will respond OK. Is this a problem with the new boxes? I was periodically having this problem with my old box, but it seemed to calm down after some updates. But with the new box, I did not expect this to happen. Has anyone any ideas what to do about this?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 3 of 5

Re: BT Box Pro Locking Out

Hi, the box stops receiving signals from the remote, there are no error messages and the normal light is showing on the front of the box. I don't think it is a problem with the remote but seems to be the box no longer accepting signals. When the box has been restarted, it all works as normal until it locks out again.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Louthuser 

is your issue that you are viewing the current programme and continues to play on your box  but your remote appears to have no effect or is it that you are using the remote to launch the box out of standby and you are getting no response  .

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi Zulu17,

It can be either when launching out of stand by or when it has been on a while, I.e. when you have been watching a program on the normal channels and then it will not respond to the control.

0 Ratings