cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Box WiFi Connection Option Not Available

Hello, looking for help. For a number of years have used my BT TV box connecting via using WI-FI with no issues.  Yesterday the builder inadvertently switched the WI-FI Hub off and I lost Wi-Fi connection for about 20 minutes.  The hub has rebooted no problem and all lights are blue but my BT TV box has lost connection to the internet.  I have tried rebooting with no luck and when I go into settings > Broadband connection there is no option to change connection to Wi-Fi it only directs me to Ethernet connection options/issues.  Not sure what has happened as we have never connected using Ethernet Wi-Fi only.  Wi-Fi power is good about 70mbps.  Any help appreciated ! 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Box WiFi Connection Option Not Available

If it's been a few years it can't have been via wifi as the older boxes didn't connect via wifi, leads me to believe it could've been mini connectors so have you tried a reset on those too?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

As above, only the latest Pro Box has WiFi. Have a look at the back of your box & see what's in the ethernet port & where it goes.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thank you you were right I was an idiot! One of the mini connectors had been unplugged as well. So now I have intranet connection but have lost all of my subscribed channels and can’t access the apps like Netflix etc. any ideas ? Thank you !,!
0 Ratings