cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
truma
Message 1 of 3

BT Box recording not playing

I have tried recording the same programme on three different time slots on Eurosport via my DTR-T2110 (once live and two highlights shows shown later). Although the programme appears in the "Recorded" section of "MyTV" with the full time of the recording indicated, when the recording is played there is simply a black screen and the start and end of recording on the time bar both say 0:00.  Each time, when the programme is recording, the box indicated that it was recording (red light on box), The internet connectivity is very good and the programme was playing perfectly well "live".  To happen once is a bit odd, but to happen three times spread over two days seems like an error.  The box software is up-to-date.

In between these failed recordings, the box has recorded multiple programmes on different channels (and even one different programme on Eurosport).   Any idea what might be happening?

2 REPLIES 2
jacksback21
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Box recording not playing

I have had the same problem with the same channel over the last few days. It wasn't Liege-Bastogne-Liege was it?

I tried to record it live and then 2 different highlights programs and each time when I try to play it back it just sits a 0:00 and never does anything.

0 Ratings
truma
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Box recording not playing

Ha - yes it was Liege-Bastogne-Liege - that's exactly what's happened with me.

0 Ratings