cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stephen4232
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT - Excellent Service Again!!

My whole upgrade to YouView was seamless from the order process right through to the install yesterday. If I had paid attention to these boards I would never have ordered it!!

Well done BT for a great service and so far YouView looks great!!!

5 REPLIES 5
rebnats
Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT - Excellent Service Again!!

Iam glad for you. It is good that you had no problems. For me and many others however the experience so far has been a disaster. Good luck.
0 Ratings
Kev
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

The same for me, order went fine got the box 2 days early, good service from BT.
0 Ratings
Petruchio
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

I ordered mine last week. They gave me a delivery day of today but it turned up yesterday. Plugged it in and it worked straight out of the box. I'm very impressed so far. It does need a software update to iron out a few glitches which I gather is coming in a few days time but overall really impressed with the hardware/software/service.
0 Ratings
tincatinca
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Good to see some positive comments. My recent order for Youview offer plus upgrade to Infinity from ADSL went extremely smoothly. Youview box and new Hub appeared 4 days before engineer visit. Courtesy call from engineer 30 minutes before he got to my house. The guy was professional and friendly, and very happy to accomodate my requests.

He didnt leave until he was sure that I was satisfied with speeds etc.

( I didnt even have to bribe hime with tea and bickies)

KC

0 Ratings
flags
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

I'm glad there are positive comments too. Because the humax box is really worth waiting for ... And it works out of the box.

But ... Always one of them ... I personally now know 3 households locally which are having the "order placed/order cancelled" issue. And that's just in our village (47 homes). Statistically that's a huge problem for BT.
0 Ratings