Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 6

BT Infinity freeview channels

Go to solution

My relatives will soon be getting fibre installed in their town, which means that soon they will be able to get BT Sport etc on their Youview box. My question is, their Television mast is a relay from the main one so they can not get all the channels for the area, it is also not possible to move onto the main mast as the town is in a valley, so is it possible to get channels like Dave etc onto their TV through BT Infinity or not?

Thanks

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
derek918
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Infinity freeview channels

Go to solution

Hi, I am on a relay too so not too many channels either, I've checked through my internet channels and Dave certainly isn't one of them and I can't find any way of adding more via infinity. What I did find is by going to the  blue Y button then to the Players & apps button, click on UKTV Play you can access DAVE, YESTERDAY, REALLY & DRAMA catch up services from there.

0 Ratings
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
I guess but most of the time you don't even know what has been on.

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi rarmitage124,

BT TV uses a combination of freeview, multicast live streaming through Infinity and on demand via the catch up players. 

Here's a list of the Internet channels that are available if you've got Infinity.

I hope that helps.

Neil 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Ok Thanks

0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

The TVPlayer app on Android or Amazon Fire TV is your friend. Dave and Dave Ja Vu are both available to stream.

0 Ratings