cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jiffy1
Contributor
Message 11 of 14

Re: BT Internet channel break up

Hi Keith, I reported a noisy line, and the guy said there was no fault, even though I can hear shooshing noise while talking to him! So where do I go from here. Thanks.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 14

@Jiffy1 wrote:
Hi Keith, I reported a noisy line, and the guy said there was no fault, even though I can hear shooshing noise while talking to him! So where do I go from here. Thanks.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Communityhelp (Private website) Lots of additional information and help.
You will need to be connected to your home BT Broadband connection to view it, or any links to it that I post on this forum.

0 Ratings
Jiffy1
Contributor
Message 13 of 14

Thanks for your help Keith, have a good day.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

Hi @Jiffy1

Thanks for posting back.

I have sent you a private message with advice on how you can get in touch with us.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings