Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 10

BT MaxHD Lost all my subscription channels

Go to solution

Have not got a clue what has just happened here, but suddenly have lost all my subscription channels.  I have the MaxHD pack and had it for years now with no problems, none of the channels are working, they were fine earlier, just went to BT Sport 1 HD, nothing but a message saying we cannot connect at the moment and a error code BTP 16002.  Tried the other channels, Gold, Alibi  BT App etc, just a message to check if i can access these channels . Done a software update, nothing, unplugged and reset  nothing.    Anyone have any ideas why this may have happened as it was all working perfectly a short time ago!

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 10

Re: BT MaxHD Lost all my subscription channels

Go to solution

Just to add i also have the Extra Box service in another room and that is exactly the same, "to check if you can continue to access the channel", its as if my whole TV subscription service has been pulled!

0 Ratings
Andy005
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

My 4k package is okay, can you access the channels through the app?

0 Ratings
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

No, nothing on the BT app on both my youview boxes, though the amazon firesticks which we have, the BT App is working fine on them, its just my main youview box and another extra service box, which is connected by the mini connectors, are not working, keep getting the message that i need to set up or add these channels to my package!

0 Ratings
Andy005
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

If you press OK to set up the channel does it work? I've had that on the odd channel before but not all of them.

0 Ratings
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Yeah, i had that problem previously as well, it was the first thing i done, to no avail, just tried another firestick, all channels working including sports, just cannot get anything to work on my 2 youview boxes, all keep saying the channels need to be set up or added to your package?

0 Ratings
Andy005
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

It might be worth rebooting your hub.

0 Ratings
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Just done that, has not made any difference, broadband seems to be working fine, both boxes connected to broadband, Freeview channels all working, 181 subscription channels showing in settings (including all those nowtv channels), just appears all my Max HD channels are not working and suddenly need to be "set up"?

0 Ratings
DarrenW
BT TV Expert
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Nice to speak to you today @GarryJ 

Glad we got you all sorted after a factory reset! Behind the scenes we will continue to understand why this happened

GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Big thanks Darren for your help in sorting this out, such a simple solution staring me in the face all the time!!   Many thanks again! All the Best.

0 Ratings