Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

BT NOWTV Devices Used

Go to solution

Very silly question i know but.....currently i have the MaxHD pack, i was thinking of calling in the future when my contract winds down and transfering to a flexible Nowtv Entertainment and BT Sport package. The thing is, i already have a NowTV account,i get the entertainment pass also have HD Boost, for my 2 NowTV sticks and 2 Youview boxes(i have the extra box service), i sometimes watch Now tv through the app on the youview boxes, so in total they take up 4 of my devices available, if i signed up, would my devices stay the same or would it count as extra devices on top again?   As the 2 youview boxes are already counted, as i watch the app on them, would that not make any difference, if you get my drift here??!!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
DarrenW
BT TV Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT NOWTV Devices Used

Go to solution

Hi @GarryJ 

I understand what you're saying here, you get a total of 6 device slots, can make 2 changes per month unless you call BT where we can grant you extra device changes if it was really needed.

If you subscribe to a BT package which includes NOW TV and use your existing NOW TV account in the sign up journey intending on linking that with your BT account, then any devices you have registered on your account will stay there and will not change.

Because your Youview boxes are already registered, we don't re-register them so nothing changes.

0 Ratings
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Many thanks Darren, that clears that up!    

0 Ratings
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Another quick question.....if i signed up for one the new flexible packages, say Entertainment and BT Sport, would i have to wait until they have been set up to view any subscription channels? I currently have the MaxHD pack and was wondering if this would be switched off straight away until my new package is enabled?      The reason i am asking is because i saw someone else posting on BTs Twitter page, saying they had signed up for one of  the new packages but had now lost BT Sport, and was given the answer that they would have to wait until their new TV package was ready?

0 Ratings
duncansby
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Hi - I had the maxHD package and switched to the entertainment package and the change happened that day
0 Ratings
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Many thanks for the reply!

0 Ratings