cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT PRO Box operating TV

Hi, just upgraded to the BT Pro Box and set up no problem. The on/off button links with my Toshiba TV no problems, however the av source button (first button top left) doesnt do anything. On the old bet box this allowed me to toggle through av source menu on TV, anybody having the same and was able to resolve?

cheers

si

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT PRO Box operating TV

Hi @Xssc32X Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. If you go to the settings make sure the drop-down option on the control volume and source option is set to TV.

VolumeTVF1.png

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi, thanks for getting back, yes the tv is selected on the settings but still not able to access source via the by remote?

any other options?

kind Regards

simon

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

You could try resetting the remote by holding down Home and 9 until the LED around the top button flashes 3 times, if it still doesn't work then try holding Home and 7 at the same time until the Light flashes.

If it still doesn't work then try looking the code up at Setting up your BT TV remote to control your TV | BT Help

Message 5 of 6

Hi, thanks for response but neither of the first 2 suggestions seem to resolve. Im struggling to locate the TV button on the pro box remote, so I can enter 5523 for the Toshiba to code, any suggestions 

cheers

si

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Sorry, I was wrong in my last paragraph;  "If resetting your remote does not work, you will need to use your TV remote and BT TV remote separately."

How do I control my TV with my BT TV remote control? | BT Help

0 Ratings