Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pjt1980
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT Player btp-115c

Good evening, 

I am getting this error code when trying to access bt player and national geographic TV, 

I have been through the other posts and tried the reboot, reboot, reset as suggested and this has not worked, I have been unable to get through to tech support on chat and don't want to phone as they suggest. 

Would it be possible for one of the tech guys on here to have a look for me please?

Thanks 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Player btp-115c

0 Ratings
pjt1980
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

I did, thank you. I have reset both router and box, and then factory reset the box, still receiving the error code 

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 6

If that post is anything to go by, then it sounds like an account problem, if so you will need help from a moderator to sort it.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 5 of 6

Hi @pjt1980,

Thank you for posting, I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your BT TV service. With everything that's been posted, it looks like its a problem with the account. If you send me in your details, I'd be more than happy to take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

pjt1980
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Thanks, that’s what I was thinking
0 Ratings