cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Pro Box Remote functions

I've just renewed my BT Big Sport package, and received an email highlighting extra functions on the remote.

Press the red button on BT Sport to see stats for other games and matches -      Doesn't work?

Press the green button while watching BT Sport to view in better quality   - Doesnt work?

Also the bluetooth doesn't work correctly, only works on line of sight, with no obstructions.

I've  tried repairing remote (Home+9) - Doesn't work?     Also tried taking batteries out for 10 mins.

Any ideas anyone?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Pro Box Remote functions

The Box Pro has a few problems but I've not see those.

The Red Button service is used during UEFA Champions League matches. Not seen it on other matches.

The Green button will only work on channels which use that option. I sometimes see such a message if I go to Freeview channel 2 rather than Freeview channel 102. So for BT Sport I would only expect to see it if you tune to a SD channel rather than HD - if HD when a UHD is available (which is very rare).

Remote works fine here - there is a remote reset code which may be worth trying and then re-pairing.

Try: Press the Home and 9 buttons at the same time. Hold down the buttons until the LED around the BT icon flashes purple three times.

@scharterwrote:

I've just renewed my BT Big Sport package, and received an email highlighting extra functions on the remote.

Press the red button on BT Sport to see stats for other games and matches -      Doesn't work?

Press the green button while watching BT Sport to view in better quality   - Doesnt work?

Also the bluetooth doesn't work correctly, only works on line of sight, with no obstructions.

I've  tried repairing remote (Home+9) - Doesn't work?     Also tried taking batteries out for 10 mins.

Any ideas anyone?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @ozsat  Thanks for your reply.

I tried watching the current game on BT Sport (Villa v Everton) on SD then pressing the green button to test -  nothing happened?

I also tried the Home+9,  that didn't work either. 😒

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

The Red and Green buttons will appear as on-screen prompts when available. It is a broadcaster set option rather than just a box feature.

No idea about the remote - sorry.

@scharterwrote:

Hi @ozsat  Thanks for your reply.

I tried watching the current game on BT Sport (Villa v Everton) on SD then pressing the green button to test -  nothing happened?

I also tried the Home+9,  that didn't work either. 😒

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings