cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Pro TV Box continued wireless connection issue

Go to solution

Can anyone please explain why BT has failed to fix the wireless connection issue with the Pro TV Box?

Does anyone know when this well known issue will be fixed?

I'm just amazed that this very important issue appears to have been put on the back burner by BT, shame on them.

Yes I do have an excellent wi-fi signal throughout the house courtesy of my BT Smart Hub 2.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Pro TV Box continued wireless connection issue

Go to solution

Hi @James26 - what is the well known wifi connection issue you are experiencing?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Gavin,

It refuses to connect and then says try again and I keep trying again to no avail. This scenario has been going on for months since wi-fi was enabled in the Pro Box.

There is a Community thread that I started several months ago on this issue with many people replying with the same connection issue as myself.

I have no wi-fi connection issues whatsoever  with all my other devices. Instant connection every time.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks @James26 - please can you send me a private message with the telephone number associated with the broadband line your box is connected to and I will look into this for you.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Did this ever get sorted or ever get a fix? I can’t find the thread you talk about, but I also have the same problem…

0 Ratings