cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 18

BT Pro TV Box

Go to solution

Hello people,

How can we get our mitts on a new BT Pro box ?

Best,

T

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Message 2 of 18

Re: BT Pro TV Box

Go to solution

Hi @terryraymond welcome back to the community and thanks for posting your question.

The BT TV Box Pro is available initially to new customers taking a VIP package and will be added to other packages in due course.

Cheers

Neil

Message 3 of 18

Go to solution

Thanks,  I had a peek at it in a BT shop and liked the design. 

The rest of my family is with Sky Q so if available when my contract ends  will probably stay when up for renewal due to this nice box. Not keen on having a dish.

Do you know if there is a second mini box for multi-room ?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 18

Go to solution

When will we get the new box as an existing customer who's been with you for a long time any day and when will you release this box to new new customers and existing customers any date in mind ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @terryraymond, thanks for your question about the extra box. Extra Box for TV Box Pro a customer will get a Z4 for a £5 monthly fee.

Cheers

John

Message 6 of 18

Go to solution

The Pro Box is currently available to existing customers who switch to the VIP package - but I think that will start a 24 month contract for most.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 18

Go to solution

I was on the legacy Max HD package and just switched to VIP and have been sent the Pro Box. Correct that starts a 24 month contract.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 18

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 18

Go to solution

Got to ask if we get this new BT box is it multiroom so will have another box in the second room?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @ken2222 

The BT TV box supplier has not been announced as yet, so we will need to wait, I suspect BT will want this function built it which maybe enabled at the future point in time, but at a cost, just checked and Sky currently charge £15 per month for this function.  I also notice that the BT Moderator above mentioned an extra box for £5. I have this set up at present and the only different between my main and second box is the size of the hard drive 1TB vs 500GB, the second box is the same size as the main and has all of the facilities and functions.

Hope this helps.