cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 111 of 135

Re: BT Pro box 'ghost' failed recordings

Might have to try that fiddly box reset if it's only me then!

0 Ratings
Message 112 of 135

I have to say that since the rest mine has been working fine - you just have to remember all your passwords and what programmes you want to record as that will all be wiped.

Message 113 of 135

I've also been getting these multiple failed recordings on Freeview channels so have also done a factory reset.  I have to be honest I've been less than impressed with the pro box since upgrading from the normal 4k box last summer so many niggling issues.

Message 114 of 135

Agreed, it shouldn’t have been released with all these issues.  I don’t get too many failed recordings but generally the box is far less responsive and takes ages to delete programs, i could go on lol!

Message 115 of 135

I was hoping to do  a reset keeping recordings rather than a full reset!

0 Ratings
Message 116 of 135

No failed recordings last night but box froze at the end of Look North at 7.00pm unable to change channels and had to switch box off and on twice before getting the home page with guide,apps and my recordings etc. Working fine just now. " When it is good it is very,very good but when it is not it is wicked !"
0 Ratings
Message 117 of 135

More 'ghost' failed to record on all programmes last night.

Come on BT we are paying a lot of money for this service, pull your finger out and get to the bottom of what the problem is, at the very least give us an update as to what is going on.

If we could have a dish at our new house we would go back to Sky in an instant.

0 Ratings
Message 118 of 135

You do know that with the new Sky Glass TVs you don't need a dish just decent broadband?

0 Ratings
Message 119 of 135

Have you read the Sky forums regarding the Glass system. There is no way I would have that with all the problems users are having, besides I don't need a new TV and you can't record locally with the glass system either.

Message 120 of 135

Recorded HIGABMNFY last night ,HD was there but with a failed to record next to it.
0 Ratings