cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 131 of 135

Re: BT Pro box 'ghost' failed recordings

It’s never gone away…. Numerous threads on it. I still get the odd “failed recording” still even though I’ve restarted the box (pulled the power as seems only way, why there isn’t a way to restart box in settings I don’t know). 

0 Ratings
Message 132 of 135

I also seem unable to record anything in completion on the BT 4k sport channels!  They only record for a short time and stop, the only solution appears to be to not use the pro box while they are recording and hope they record the whole event, rubbish again!  Still can’t believe a refund has not been offered to Pro box users for all these issues especially the profits BT makes!!!!

0 Ratings
Message 133 of 135

Exactly the same here.  I can't watch a full event with no issue - but a recording always ends well within the first half of the programme.  No error messages.

It still doesn't record fully if I'm not even in the house - so doesn't seem to be related to using the box for something else.

@MrBump007wrote:

I also seem unable to record anything in completion on the BT 4k sport channels!  They only record for a short time and stop, the only solution appears to be to not use the pro box while they are recording and hope they record the whole event, rubbish again!  Still can’t believe a refund has not been offered to Pro box users for all these issues especially the profits BT makes!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 134 of 135

Another bug that needs sorting then!!

0 Ratings
Message 135 of 135

One reboot last week then fine so far this week.
A software update
yesterday, applied it,box closed down and restarted ! All okay today.
0 Ratings