cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 11 of 13

Re: BT Sport blank scree

Hi @minch as an update for the thread, the problem seems to have been caused by the powerline adapters, you connected up a second set you had, and the issue stopped.

Thanks for confirming that, please post back if you need help with anything else Smiley Happy

Community ManagerStephanieG
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Mashuda
Message 12 of 13

Was this ever sorted. I’ve been having this issue for a week. I rang Bt but they have no idea, asked me to reset the box, obviously I’d reset first before calling up.

its infuriating what’s the point having channels if you can’t watch them. All other channels are ok but all BT sport channels comes up with a black screen

0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 13 of 13

Hi @Mashuda,

It appears your issue has been resolved.

If you could please confirm, that would be great.

Thanks

Gavin

BT TV ExpertGavinL
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings