Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TimCurtis
Recognised Expert
Message 31 of 35

Re: BT Sports 2 Freezes with IPC6023

Go to solution

It's my understanding that you need atleast a HomeHub 3 and that an HH2 won't support BT Sport. Certainly that's what has been stated elsewhere on this forum.

The PC & smartphone apps work quite differently I think to the YouView box.

0 Ratings
scamartist
Contributor
Message 32 of 35

Go to solution

Homehub 2 wont work.

My initial problems which were on a known good network where I have streamed true Hi def files for years without issue.

Homehub 3 sent out and all worked first time.

They really should make it part of ht eordering process so that hardware requirements are stated clearly.

I've never seen such a bodged new service rollout especially for a company as large as BT.

0 Ratings
stueyboy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 35

Go to solution

Anyone suffering connection timeouts on wathcing BT Sport channels? I can view all the channels but I end up gettign the IPC6023 error after about 15minutes. That seems like a timeout as it works if I change back to freeview and ten back to BT sport again.

EDIT: Just checked back to the OP and this is the same issue. Sorry for reposting

0 Ratings
Highlighted
scamartist
Contributor
Message 34 of 35

Go to solution

Is this happening on the HD sports channels for people or is it the standard def sports?

0 Ratings
Oranda
Contributor
Message 35 of 35

Go to solution
My issue was just on BT Sport 2. Has been fine since some work was done at my exchange. It would give the error sometimes after a few seconds and sometimes it would be a few minutes.
0 Ratings