Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cameron
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

BT Sports not working

Go to solution

After cancelling BT TV a while back, the Youview box only lasted a couple of months before packing in. Finally decided to order a new box with a new 12 month subscription, which I set up yesterday.

Email said could take up to midnight for all the channels to activate, but by this morning still no BT Sports. Contacted BT via the website chat app, the first guy said I should have BT Sports, but there was a problem with the activation, and he was going to transfer me to the activation team so they could fix it. This next guy said he wanted to ring me up to discuss it over the phone, the first thing he said was shut down all your browser windows, which I thought was a bit odd, but did anyway. As soon as I had confirmed I had done this he said he needed to transfer me to someone else and put me on hold, and then after a couple of minutes cut me off. I can only assume the reason he asked me to close down all the browser windows is so I couldn't leave negative feedback from the website chat app.

Hopefully a mod on here can look into this for me and get BT Sports activated on the account?

Regards, Cameron

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Sports not working

Go to solution

Hi @Cameron Sorry you cannot get the BT Sport service and didn't get the help required when you contacted the chat team.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Cameron
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Ok I did that on Wednesday night, any chance of getting this fixed before the weekend, for the football thats on?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Cameron,

Thanks for posting. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply. We have your details and as soon as you reach the top of the queue either myself or one of the other moderators will be in touch.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@Cameron

Glad we were able to fix this for you. Any problems, let me know.

Martin.

Community ModeratorMartin
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
Cameron
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

The sport channels disappeared again just before Christmas, and when I rang to get them put back on, they said they had no record of me being subscribed. Said the only way to add sports was to start a new contract. Any chance of getting these channels back? My kids are looking forward to watching champions league.   

0 Ratings