cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tracker1
Message 1 of 3

BT Subscription channels unavailable

I recently noticed that I was unable to receive BT sports or any other subscription channel (e.g. Discovery etc). When I attempt to access one of these channels the title bar is displayed but no sound or image. A pop up appears stating there is a broadband issue between the box and router.

There appears to be no issue with the broadband signal to the box. The box settings menu confirms the connection and I ran the re-connection wizard to check. I can receive Netflix and Prime through the You View Box and can also access BT Sport on Demand as well as the other subscription channels I am unable to access 'live'

I ran a software update to no avail and also did a factory reset without success. I can receive all the freeview channels including HD.

Can anybody shed some light on how this issue may be resolved? Thanks.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Subscription channels unavailable

Hi @Tracker1 , restarting your Home Hub should resolve this, I've had this myself.

Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Subscription channels unavailable

Hi @Tracker1  and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry you're having problems with the subscription channels. Have you tried the advice posted by @Andy005 ? Has it helped? Can you post back and let us know how you're getting on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings