Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ney
Expert
Message 1 of 8

BT TV App

Go to solution

Is it just me or has the W channel disapered from the BT TV app as it don't seem to be listed in the Guide on the app and I can no longer watch the channel live via the app.

Also the kids channel Boomerang seems to be missing from the TV guide within the app.

Darren

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT TV App

Go to solution

Hi @ney 

what platform  are you using the Bt Tv app on ?

Briefly looking at Ipad and Android phone  BT TV apps I have W and Boomerang channels in the Live TV and the TV guide.

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

I using the BT TV app on my iPad Mini 4 with ios 12.1.4. Have signed out of the app and back in again and the W channel is now showing up in the live channels but the kids channel still don't seem to be listed.

Darren

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Alibi and TCM were missing for me yesterday, from Live TV and the Guide, both returned later. As far as I know Watch wasn't missing for me.

Discovery then went missing but it has since returned. Channels temporarily dropping off happens quite frequently in my experience.

0 Ratings
jam2000
Expert
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
No problems with mine, however I'm using Android.
0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @ney 

This is interesting and the first time I've heard of channels just disappearing from the guide within the app before.

Is W and Boomerang still missing from the guide today?

Boomerang: Channel 487

W: Channel 311

I've just tested on Android and seems fine, if still missing could take a screenshot too please?

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution
Channels seem to have returned for me and all seems ok again don’t know what happened yesterday even will have another look when I get in from work this even
to see if all is still working ok with the BT TV app.

Darren
0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
Deleted as posted the same thing twice.

Darren
0 Ratings