cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT TV Box Pro Glitches

Does anybody else think that the TV Box Pro could be a very good box but is beset by too many occasional glitches? For example, just over the last week

1. From time to time when switched on I get the usual tiles across the bottom of the screen but no picture or sound. I can only get a picture and sound by changing channels.

2. On Sunday I recorded two consecutive programmes on BBC2. I started watching the first whilst the second was recording. When I paused what I was watching, the second programme simply stopped recording.

3. Yesterday I paused live tv and then chase viewed, fast forwarding through adverts. When I caught up with live tv, the screen simply went blank, and I could only get it back by changing channels to something else and then back again.

None of these things happen every time. Does this match other people's experience or might the box be faulty.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT TV Box Pro Glitches

@northshields  No, that;s about right for this box!    Although is your software up to date?  Some of what you have mentioned seems to have been fixed.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

scharter

Thank you for the reply. Yes, the software is up to date.

It is disappointing that the problems are fairly typical because I think that the box could be quite good if only it was more robust.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

With regard to item 3 I have exactly the same problem when using pause on live TV - as you say when I fast forward and catch up with the live TV the screen goes black and I am forced to change to another channel to return to normal TV

Has anyone found a remedy?

0 Ratings